Friday, September 17, 2010

I Live for Sunday Night!!!!



Oh Mad Men.....how I love you!!! I love everything about you, your clothes, shoes, purses, accesories, make-up, interior decor and so cute cocktail hours (which seem to happen every hour)...but wait, you say this show has a plot too? I have to pay more attention on Sunday nights. But in all seriousness, this show is amazing!! I had a very good friend tip me off to it about a year ago and I immediately added it to our netfilx. I fell in love from the very firt "Joan, get me a coffee."

I am not sure how many of you watch the show that are reading this but if you do watch the show I am proud to say I have been a Betty fan since day one. Yes, she is a cold, frigid you-know-what, and an AWFUL mother....but her clothes...OH HER CLOTHES!!!! I just have to love her, how can you not love someone who wears crinoline at 9:00 am, all while drinking a glass of red wine.


I do not refer to the actors on the show (it took me awhile to admit it was not a realty show from back when) as their "real" names. January who? John what?? No, they are and will always be, Don, Betty, Joan, Peggy, Pete...you get the picture. The obsession is becoming a problem I have to say, when my husband had to talk me out of buying the ENTIRE Barbie collection of characters. I will be sure to run out and buy the latest copy of Rolling Stone for the exclusive interviews and backstage footage.

If the show, GOD FORBID, ever ends...I will, in fact, need some form of hospitalization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home