Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shut the Front Door!!!!



I am seriously obsessed with Rachel Zoe! I mean come on, she has got to have the coolest job ever. I'm sure there are ALOT of stylist out there, kind of like starving artist just itching for clients and getting their name out there but Rachel is the BEST in the BIZ! I love to check Pepperlime and see her picks. I don't get to watch her show as much as I would like, my husband has about had it with all my reality shows, but I just think she is the greatest....she's BANANAS!!!

Here are some of her latest "picks" from Pepperlime.....which ones are your faves???
1.Twelfth Street $425
2. Milly $325
3. Aryn K. $86
4. Badgley Mischka $200

2 Comments:

Blogger KricketM said...

and she's preggers now.... I didn't know you could get preg if you only weighed 87lbs!

November 18, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Paula Grace said...

LOVE the Aryn K. dress and Badgley Mischka shoes! You are not helping my shopping problem :)

November 19, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home