Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm the Only Girl in the World

Ok, so maybe I'm not the only girl in the world but this hit singer sometimes seems to be. I just love Rihanna's new song! I was never a huge fan of Rihanna until recently and now I seem to like all her music, kind of works that way when an artist makes one song you love, the rest seem just as great. I have always thought Rihanna's fashion was a bit too edgy. Her hair alone is a huge no no for me, but she totally pulls in off with style and grace.

I clipped a few of her looks below. Tell me what you think! I have my faves of course but love to see what others like as well.

Here she is at the 2010 Grammys wearing a dress from Elie Saab Haute Couture.


Here is a fun group of photos of Rihanna's everyday looks while at Paris Fashion Week.


While on stage.


This one is my fave. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Monique Lhuillier gown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home