Friday, January 14, 2011

A Few of my Favorites Fridays



So it's FINALLY Friday!! This has been a really long week for some reason does anyone agree?

I have been dying to share my new food passion with you all. Amy's!! This lines is all organic, some options are even all vegan and vegetarian. I was first introduced to the pizzas and then I just had to try everything else. I love the burritos. They really are so much better than your typical microwavable options. The line's frozen meals are really great as well, especially the mac and cheese!! I have also switched all my soup choices to them. The tomato bisque is amazing and at least twice a month I do grilled cheese and tomato soup night....this makes it so much yummier!!




Check out the website. They have great diet plans and information on organic products. The story behind their cute little business is in there as well.

Happy weekend everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Katie- Love your blog! Have a question for you about your jewelry line. Do you have an email address I can use to contact you?

January 20, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks so much, I'm new a this but love new readers. My email is KatieLHumber@gmail.com. I am assuming you are talking about the jewelry found on Willow....It is sadly not mine:( but I can get you some information on it so email me anytime:)

January 20, 2011 at 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home