Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inspiration From Oscar

Oscar de la Renta that is. I know I am a little late posting a blog on the Golden Globes but my husband and I had a last minute, 11 hour trip to NC to make which put packing and cleaning the house on the top of my priority list so let's discuss Sunday night!

I don't know about you but my absolute favorite dress of the evening was the Oscar de la Renta dress Lea Michele from Glee wore. She looked stunning! Now I am partial to pink but this dress would be amazing in any color. The ruffles and flow of the gown was so feminine I was just waiting for the camera to pan on Lea every chance they could!!


I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but Lea also had on a beautiful Lorraine Schwartz ring and bracelet. The ring was breathtaking with a stunning turquoise stone surrounded in a dusting of diamonds.


The combination of pink and turquoise started my home decorating wheels turning and I just could not get enough of the two colors together. Thought I would share some of the inspiration I found and my desire to throw out all my furniture and start over....if I can only talk my husband into more pink around the house!!

DP_balis-turquoise-livingroom-2_s4x3_lg[1]
{Inspired Redesign}

1898 Eastern Hemisphere and Liberty of London
{Trisha Brink Designs}


{House of Turquoise}


{Uptown Country Home}


{House of Turquoise}

All this pink and turquoise may seem a bit over the top but I can't get enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home