Friday, January 21, 2011

A Few of My Favorites Fridays


I have very long thick hair that I straighten every other day. It is a chore but I'm only truly happy when my hair is straight. It's not super curly but does get quite frizzy if I do nothing to it. About 12 years ago my cousin gave me this amazing brush that I have not only grown to love but also can't live without! Today I would like to share this amazing tool with you. I am on my second brush now, I wore through the first one in a few years and moved on to the next....I currently need a new one and you'll see why at the bottom of this post when I show you what my looks like now!

This amazing wonder of a brush is called THE MONSTER VENT!!! I use the biggest one they carry, the 5".

If any of you have thick, somewhat curly hair, try this out....I guarantee you will love it! Oh and here is what mine currently looks like....on it's last leg:(



Happy Weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home