Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wait.........WHAT??


Blame the nerd in me but occasionally I fall for a cute kitschy item. I'm not into weird pieces of furniture or off the wall art (excuse the pun) but I like little conversation starters tucked around the house.

I found this cute plate yesterday while checking Outblush. You can actually purchase it on Uncommon Goods. I'm kind of a sucker for items that can only be used for one purpose and one purpose only, you know like random expensive rain boots.


This plate was just so cute I decided to search for other fun home items that fit into the same category, weird and kind of useless but oh so fun!!!

I'm not so sure about this one, I've seen it numerous times on different sites and came across it again while searching....could be cute for a fun party! This one can be found on Perpetual Kid


This Face Mug is so cute....I think it's perfect for kids, hot chocolate and cookies on a cold day.


I absolutely love this Candy Dish!


If anyone finds any random, fun, house items let me know! I'm always up for new things!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home